Terms & Conditions
VIP Member Program Terms & Conditions
- “Black Pepper VIP Member Program” means the Black Pepper VIP Member program providing members with access to benefits and vouchers.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “Member” means an individual who is a member of the Black Pepper VIP Member Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the Member which can be updated in store or online.
- “Member Website” refers to the website located at www.blackpepper.com.au where details of the Black Pepper VIP Member Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found.
- “Black Pepper” means Black Pepper Brands Pty Ltd ABN 60 112 065 559, the owner of the brand known as Black Pepper, or its authorised representatives.
- “Reward” refers to rewards given to Members as a welcome reward, a birthday reward and other incentives and/or promotions from time to time.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Terms and Conditions” mean these Terms and Conditions on the Member website as amended from time to time.
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Black Pepper VIP Member Program and any promotional activity and VIP Member transactions that arise as a consequence of the Black Pepper VIP Member Program.
- Individuals who join the Black Pepper VIP Member program agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found under ‘Terms and Conditions’ on the Member website.
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
- Black Pepper will not accept any liability for any email, text, postal communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Black Pepper will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Black Pepper VIP Member Program.
- Black Pepper reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Black Pepper VIP Member Program, vouchers or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may, or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Black Pepper will provide reasonable notice.
- Black Pepper will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Black Pepper VIP Member Program, including that incurred in the provision of vouchers.
- The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers, offers or relevant campaigns.
- Black Pepper’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Black Pepper VIP Member Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
- Members of the Black Pepper VIP Member Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Black Pepper reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
- Members may be notified of Rewards and/or promotions via email/text, in store or by mail.
- You will automatically receive a $10 reward on completing the sign up of your account to use on your next full price purchase
- This reward expires will expire 60 days from date of issue.
- You must correctly enter your name, email, mobile, address and date of birth when signing up to qualify.
- You will automatically receive a $20 reward in your account in the month of your birthday.
- To redeem a birthday rewards in store you must show the birthday reward and present photo ID.
- A Member can only receive a birthday reward if they have provided their complete date of birth at least one (1) month prior to your actual birth month. Each member will only receive one (1) birthday reward in any 365 day period. A past birthday prior to sign up cannot be redeemed.
- The birthday reward will expire 44 days from date of issue.
- When returning an item/s paid with a Reward, the Reward will be reinstated.
- Black Pepper at any time by notice to Members on the Member website or by email/text, change the Rewards.
- Rewards are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, $20.00 Reward. However, in no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Rewards can be redeemed at Black Pepper stores only (excluding clearance stores/outlets and other non-participating retailers e.g. Myer, David Jones or Harris Scarfe) and online at the Member Website.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed on purchases of sale, clearance or other promotional items.
- If a Membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Rewards cannot be used after the expiry date. Rewards expire 60 days after issue.
- Only Rewards from one Member can be presented per transaction.
- Black Pepper will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be Redeemed for whatever reason including if there is a Technical Issue unless directly due to Black Pepper’s negligence.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a layby purchase.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed as part of a gift voucher purchase.
- Rewards are not available to any employee of The PAS Group Ltd or its subsidiaries.
If you no longer wish to participate in the VIP Program, you can withdraw from the Program by notifying Black Pepper in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redeemed Points Rewards (Discontinued)
- From 1 December 2019, Members will no longer earn points for purchases (“Points”) and Members will no longer be able to redeem Points for Rewards.
- Rewards earned from redeemed Points that are issued prior to 1 December 2019 will remain valid for 60 days from the date of issue.