If you’ve ever had online troubles or were just looking for a helping hand, chances are you’ve spoken to the lovely Natalie Cameron over the phone. Having worked in Customer Service at Black Pepper Head Office for 7 years, Nat is the cheery voice that works her hardest to make sure our Black Pepper customer is her happiest.
Here is a little bit about Natalie:
1. Hi Nat! How do you celebrate the holidays?
With my family! This year we are at mum’s house.
2. What will you be wearing to celebrate this year?
3. Are there any exciting things you can expect around the office at this time of the year?
Definitely the Christmas party!
4. What will you be gifting this year?
I love the new travel mugs and tea diffusers– perfect for all of the coffee and tea drinkers on my gift list.
5. Do you have a favourite piece from the latest collection?
I wear a lot of scarves so the Floral Pleated Scarf. I really like the beautiful bird print.
6. Print or plain?
I do wear a lot of blue! I also like bright colours, like reds or greens pared back with black.
7. Do you have a favourite customer story?
It would have to be helping an 82 year old customer over the phone to place her first online order. She was so happy and so proud that she had been able to achieve this.
8. Finally, what makes the Black Pepper lady so fabulous?
The Black Pepper lady knows what she likes and what she wants. We have some very sweet ladies who love a chat!