Looking for something new to bake this long weekend?
We've got your chocolate fix sorted in under an hour!
200g / 14 tbsp unsalted butter
200g / 1.25 cups dark chocolate chips
175g / 1 cup brown sugar, loosely packed
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
75g / 0.5 cup plain flower
30g / 0.25 cup cocoa powder
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F (160°C / 320°F fan forced).
2. Grease a 20cm / 8in square tin with oil and line with baking paper.
3. Place butter and chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl and
microwave in 30 second bursts until melted. Stir until smooth.
4. Add sugar, vanilla, and eggs to melted chocolate and combine
until smooth and molten.
5. Sift in the flour, cocoa and salt and stir until smooth. Fold in the
chocolate chips and pour into the pan.
6. Bake for 24 min for a really gooey centre, 28 min for a moist
and fudgey consistency, or 32 min for a cake consistency.
Full recipe from Recipe Tin Eats